Ready to buy your first rental property in 2023? If you’re going to reach financial independence, retire early, and own your time, you better get started. But you can’t build a rental property portfolio without buying your first, second, or third deal. So, how do you go from real estate zero to rental property hero without having any experience? Take some notes from rental property investing expert David Greene, who built his financial freedom-producing portfolio in under ten years!
David walks step-by-step through everything you must do to buy your first rental property in 2023. From finding the deals, getting your financing and loans set up, analyzing a property, and repeating the system. If you listen fully through this episode, you’ll have everything you need to find and buy your first (or next) rental property. So what are you waiting for? Grab a notepad and a pen, and don’t get distracted by David’s beautiful bald head. Now is the time to start building your life of financial freedom!
Want to take your real estate investing to the NEXT LEVEL? Reach financial freedom faster and sign up for BiggerPockets Pro with code “RENTAL20” for a special discount!
Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Read the Transcript Here
Watch the Episode Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
In This Episode We Cover:
- Why your first few real estate deals DON’T MATTER (as much as you’d think)
- The “stack” real estate method to build an EXPLOSIVE real estate portfolio
- The “3 D’s” of real estate investing and where to find dollars, deals, and investing direction
- The BEST way to find real estate deals (even in a tough market like 2023)
- How to analyze a rental property (LIVE!) using the BiggerPockets rental property calculator
- The one tool top investors use to get deals done even faster
- And So Much More!
Links from the Show
Books Mentioned in the Show:
Interested in learning more about today’s sponsors or becoming a BiggerPockets partner yourself? Email [email protected].
Note By BiggerPockets: These are opinions written by the author and do not necessarily represent the opinions of BiggerPockets.